Here I have one of the cult favourites! Everyone knows about the Naked palettes from Urban Decay. They have a few of these with different color skims on them.
When I started to get into makeup this was the first (pricier) palette that I laid my eyes on.
I wanted it so baaad, and at some point I caved in a boughed it!
What drew me the most was the fact that it had all of these unique ( for that time) beautiful rose toned shades. At that time I didn’t really know of another palette that had that color range.
Now days every brand has been coming out with those rosy-pinky shades and I kind of neglected the Naked 3 palette.
This palette retails for $ 54 and if you live in Europe ( in my case Austria ) for Euro 55.
The palette contains 12 shades in total, a mix of matt, shimmery satin finishes.
3 of them are Matt, wich in my opinion is the biggest CON to this palette. For my linking that is not enough especially when there are 12 shades in total.
And the rest are more on the shimmery side.
As far as the quality of the shadows, I really do enjoy how pigmented they are and the way they blend.
But now days that I own more palettes I definitely have to say that this palette is not my holy grail Palette. I still like it and from time to time I do get it out on my vanity so I can use it more.
Shades in the Palette :
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin)
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter)
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin)
- Limit (light dusty rose matte)
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter)
- Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle)
- Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte)
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer)
- Factory (pinky-brown satin)
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift)
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin)
- Dark heart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle)
Do you absolutely need this palette in your life?
Well that I really can’t answer! It really depends on you! If you like these kind of colours and you don’t mind the fact that it only has 3 matt shades than go for it! The quality is definitely there!
What do you guys think? Do you own this palette or any other Naked Palette?
Is it your holy grail?