The new Becca Après Ski Glow Collection: Glow Face Palette. This Palette is already out and it retails for $54 and you can get it at ultra.com or beccacosmetics.com.
This Palette contains 6 pans, 2 blushes, one bronzer and 3 highlighters.
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Icicle (cool, icy prismatic frost)
- Mineral Blush in Winter Berry (natural rosy blush)
- Sunlit Bronzer in Bronzed Bondi (medium amber)
- Luminous Blush in Blushed Copper
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal (golden opal pearl)
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Rose Quartz
This palette is limited edition and a part of their Holiday collection 2017! So if you’ve been eyeing it I’d say get it beside the packaging witch is stunning I think that it’s a great value considering for what you pay if you buy the single Becca highlighters/blushes or bronzers.
This new launch from Maybelline is probably really exiting for all Gigi Hadid Fans.
Maybelline announced that they are coming out with a Palette called the Jetsetter Palette in collab with Gigi Hadid.
The palette is launching on the 13 October in Ulta and bootsuk online.
The Palette seems to be a Bronzer/Blush/Highlighting Palette.
That’s all the information that they’ve given out so far.
Huda Beauty is coming out with Foundation and it is called the Faux Filter Foundation.
This Foundation is coming out this Friday the 13 Oct. It will be available on Sephora and it will retail for $40.
There will be 30 shades to choose from witch is not a bad start for such a small brand 🙂
Are you excited for the new launches coming out? Are you going to buy any of these thing ?